Enter song title:

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

About The Site:
Welcome to my personal blog. GUrbi.blogspot.com started last August 2006 hoping that I will succeed in selling items from Amazon through this blog and getting some commission out of it. However, it failed because of tight competition or maybe because I really just don’t understand what e-marketing is all about. After some time, this blog was recognized because of Super Inggo, a popular television series in the Philippines during that time. Occasionally, I post articles about technology and believe it or not, my blog ranked number 1 in Yahoo when searching for the Yahoo Messenger Virus. It triggered me to find out what Search Engine Optimization is all about by reading blogs about SEO. Weekly, I post some musings and ramblings about my life until I thought of posting song lyrics to increase my traffic. My blog has gone through many changes and today, I enjoy hundreds or thousands of pageviews a day though my real goal is to have 10,000+ daily pageviews and to generate $100.00 monthly.

Brag Away:
GUrbi – Philippine Blog Awards ‘07 Nominee

...I found out through [retzworx.com] that my blog – GUrbi.blogspot.com has been nominated as the Best Personal Blog for Philippine Blog Awards ’07...
GUrbi – 2nd Place Filipino Blog of the Week
...I received an e-mail saying that my blog won 2nd place in the Filipino Blog of the Week (Week 37)...
Lost Naruto Shippuuden Anime Episode 8-9 Traffic
...But, I am also glad that Gurbi got part of the traffic that I was enjoying before. Just take a look at the stats of Gurbi’s blog. It’s an amazing success that Gurbi got... - SELaplana
Make Money Online - Batch 6
...Meet Garry or Gurbi a computer science student, a programmer, a novice illustrator, a webmaster, and a ProBlogger (Wow, he really knows a lot of things!)... - Carl Ocab

Email from a Regular Listener:
i really love the songs....congrats...sana magkaroon pa kayo ng mas marami pang kanta na nakaka inspire...godbless and more power...(",) - Joan Singson of markoy_16@yahoo.com.ph

Disclaimer:
If you want to submit articles and/or song lyrics, please send it here.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License. Song lyrics are copyright by their respective owners and are posted in this blog for educational purposes only. Reviews posted in this blog are PAID. If you want me to review your website and/or services, register below:


Enter your email address: