Enter song title:

Wednesday, November 01, 2006


I just want to share my experience when using Go! Internet Card by Eastern Telecom. This incident always happens to me every time I use the said internet card. After several hours of surfing, my internet connection resets and when I connect to it again, the access was denied because the username and/or password was invalid on the domain. Dial-up users know that this message means that you do not have balance in your internet card. Thus, users may buy another internet card to connect to the internet.



But did you know that this is one of the tactics of Go! Internet Card to increase their sales? You thought you do not have enough balance to establish internet connection but in fact, you are just being tricked. When this happens to you, connect again and again for you to be able to establish internet connection. To see the real status of your Go! Internet Card, visit www.gointernet.com.ph and click on Check Online Usage. Do not waste your time at their 24-Hour Customer Service Hotline because they give false information about the status of your card.


Enter your email address: