Enter song title:

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Here’s another $5.00 offer from ReviewMe. This time, I’m going to write a review about free online games.

About the site:
www.alfy.com has a large collection of flash games. You can select from different categories like action, adventure, arcade, sport, classic, puzzle, mind, kids, and even learning games. There are also polls and message board that let you interact with other members. The games are so addicting and personally, my favorites are the mind games. I tried playing Letter Rip, a word game that is quite similar to crossword puzzle but the difference is that you need to find as many words as you can by clicking on the tiles. The object of the game is to create words by selecting adjacent tiles in the correct order on the game board. The words must be at least 3 letters and no more than 8 letters. You can also choose between timed and untimed game.

From the Editor’s Desk:
I enjoyed writing this review since I really like playing online games as well as flash games. When I was a kid, I play Mario in my family computer and until now, I still enjoy playing games in Sony PlayStation 2. I am also maintaining a game site before like that of alfy.com but lately I decided to discontinue the site since I already have a blog. Overall, alfy.com is a great site to consider when you want to play free online games.

Play Online Games Now!


Enter your email address: