Enter song title:

Friday, May 11, 2007

Today I will start posting my “Make Money Online Experience” to share some personal tips and ideas on how to make money online. In this post, I will also criticize and/or praise my affiliates and/or advertisers.

BidVertiser Ads Removed
Today I have removed my BidVertiser Ads because it is the most unproductive among my affiliates. As you can see in my account below, I didn’t get any revenue for displaying BidVertiser Ads from May 7, 2007 to May 11, 2007.


YesAsia Ads Displayed
I have replaced my BidVertiser ads with YesAsia ads. As you can see in my sales report below, I had 3 completed orders and 4 pending orders last month. By replacing the BidVertiser ads with YesAsia ads, hopefully I can increase my revenue this May.


Paypal Problem
The most productive among my affiliates is the SponsoredReviews but the problem is that the payment option currently available is through Paypal. Unfortunately, receiving payments through Paypal is not available in the Philippines so I have decided to stop writing reviews until SponsoredReviews offers check as a payment option and/or Philippines can receive payment through Paypal.


New Agloco Sign-ups
As of May 1, 2007, I have referred three new Agloco members. Here is the current status of Agloco Viewbar according to their official blog:

Viewbar quality tests are still going on. As I mentioned in the comment area of my previous post, all tests of the Viewbar have passed except for the ad servers. We had expected our testing to be finished by now, but this advertising integration is not proving easy to solve. All of us on the development team are anxious to see the Viewbar distributed to our Members, as we are now two months behind our initially planned launch date. Still, with only one technical hurdle between us and the release, I’m really getting excited for the upcoming launch (and I can see other Members are getting excited too!).



Earn money by browsing the web. Click here now!


Enter your email address: