Enter song title:

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Lestat_M of OFW Life blog tagged me to answer my 4’s in life last May 8. Although my post is late, I will still try my best to answer all questions.

Four jobs I have had
It’s hard for me to answer this question because I am only a student but I think these answers will suffice:
Web Master – I don’t know if I can call it as a job but I started to build simple websites when I was in first year college. Until now, I use my knowledge in html/css in creating templates for blogspot. However, my familiarity about website development is not enough that’s why I have to study more.

E-Marketer - For 7 months I’ve been an associate of YesAsia and Amazon but the pinnacle of this career started just last month and I hope it will continue up to the coming months.

Publisher - As a publisher of this blog, I get extra revenue from my advertisers and affiliates. This is the best job for bloggers and webmasters.

Blogger - Although I consider it as one of my hobbies, I can say that blogging is also a job. Many bloggers like Bro. Sustines E. Laplana converted their blog into an online money maker.

Four movies I watched over and over
You will notice in this part that I am an avid fan of Asian Horror Films and I never get tired of watching them over and over.
The Grudge – the first Japanese horror film that aroused my interest in watching Asian horror movies. I have five copies of The Grudge both original and remake versions.
Shutter – if you haven’t watched this film, grab a copy now by clicking the link. And remember, do not watch it alone.
The Eye – I have three CDs of this film and the last sequel was the “Eye Infinity,” a combination of horror and comedy. I love it.
The Ring – I know you are familiar with this film and Sadako scared you a lot. The Ring was the stimulus of today’s horror films.

Four places I have lived
Antipolo City, Metro Manila
Talugtog, Nueva Ecija
Baguio City
Las Vegas, Nevada

Four TV shows I like to watch
Pokemon
Detective Conan
Bleach
Hana Yori Dango

Four places I have been on vacation
Antipolo City, Metro Manila
Talugtog, Nueva Ecija
Baguio City
Las Vegas, Nevada

Four of my favorite foods
Sizzling Sisig of Straight Point located at Brgy. New Era, Q.C.
Greenwich Pizza-All-You-Can for P99.00
Sinigang na hipon ni mama
Ferrero Rocher

Four places I would rather be right now
Philippines
Japan
U.S.A
Australia

Four people who will answer this tag
Bro. Sustines E. Laplana, my friend and my adviser
Carl Ocab, the 13-year-old online money maker
My co-author and my close friend, Julia Anne Maurice Paguian
Another friend and Naruto addict, Gerwin Navato

The rule of this meme is simple, just give your 1,2,3,4’s in life like what I did and add descriptions if you want. The last category which is the "four people who will answer this tag" as the category implies must create a post and list up their 4's in life. In the body of your post, don’t forget to link to http://gurbi.blogspot.com using “Song Lyrics” as your anchor text.


Enter your email address: