Enter song title:

Saturday, July 21, 2007

I just received my first check from ReviewMe as a payment for my previous reviews here in my blog. It only proves that you can really make money online by writing reviews. You do not need to be a graduate of journalism or other related courses for you to be able to write reviews. Personally, I am not good in English but being used to write articles in this language, it helped me improve my writing skills. The question is, how much can you earn per review? The minimum payment per review is $5.00 but if you have a highly trafficked blog, you can demand for greater amount. Are there any negative consequences in writing reviews? Rumor has it that writing reviews can affect your page rank and it can also affect the credibility of your blog. But consider my tips in writing reviews:

1. Relate your reviews to your hobbies and experiences. Doing so can make your review interesting. Take a look at my review about JustSayHi.com in which I was able to relate my favorite anime, Death Note. Read it here.
2. Include only 2-3 links in your review. Do not accept reviews that require you to put more than 3 links because it can affect your page rank. Remember also to scatter the links.
3. Do not accept reviews that require more than 200 words if the payment is not worth it. Writing review is somehow tiring and you must deserve what you get.
4. Do not forget to enclose that the article you posted in your blog is paid and/or sponsored. This way, your readers will be able to distinguish whether your article is paid or not.

Get Reviewed by this blog for $40 at ReviewMe!


Enter your email address: