Enter song title:

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Catherine Zeta-Jones and husband Michael Douglas are always house-hunting - because they want to find the perfect view.

The couple have homes in Bermuda, Majorca, Manhattan, Canada and Swansea.

'Some people collect art or lots of money,' says Catherine. 'We collect houses because if we have to look at something, we prefer the view.

'When I want solace, I look out at my piece of art - which is nature. That's where I find peace.'

But having so many properties can be problematic for Catherine, 39.

'The worst thing about having all these houses is that when I have an outfit and I think it's going to look great with a certain pair of shoes, I remember they're in...some place I'm not,' she tells The Sunday Mirror Magazine.

'So that’s why I have to buy duplicates.'

by:NOW


Enter your email address: