Enter song title:

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I just finished watching the 25th episode of Death Note Anime series. It was a sad episode because the famous detective L also known as Ryuzaki died in that part of the series. On the other hand, it also gave me confusion about the orientation of my favorite character, L. Rumor has it that L is a gay. Well, let’s take a look at this part of the said episode:



Well, for me, the reason why L did this to Light Yagami is because he wants to show his tenderness to the latter. In the previous episode of Death Note, L admitted that Light is his only friend. It can also be a sign of L’s death because L died in this episode, right? Whatever the reason, it won’t change my appreciation towards L. His memories will remain forever.


Enter your email address: