Enter song title:

Friday, April 20, 2007


Julia Campbell - a journalist, a peace corps volunteer, and a blogger. The first time I heard the news about a missing Peace Corps volunteer named Julia Campbell, I didn’t pay attention about it but when I discovered that Julia was also a blogger, I stayed updated to the news about her. According to GMA news, Julia was raped, robbed, and killed while hiking in Banaue, here in the Philippines. At the age of 38, she decided to step out of the rat race of New York, join the Peace Corps and board a plane for Manila to help the Filipino youth. Her blog, [juliainthephilippines.blogspot.com] contains her experiences and adventures here in the Philippines. While reading her post entitled “Buhay Pa Tayo,” I can’t help but admire Julia for her bravery. I left a comment on her blog saying…

I offer my condolences to the family and friends of Julia…

Julia Campbell,

Wherever you are, I just wanna say that I really admire you for all the things you did to my countrymen. The courage you have shown and all the efforts you did are truly inspiring. Yes, Filipinos are kind and hospitable but sadly, there are those people who are not content of what they have. You are a victim Julia and I am really poignant for what happened.


Enter your email address: