Enter song title:

Friday, March 06, 2009

The ‘Hannah Montana’ star was bullied so badly when she was being educated in Tennessee she believed she would be physically harmed.

Writing in her new book ‘Miley Cyrus: Miles To Go’, she revealed: “The girls took it beyond normal bullying. These were big, tough girls. I was scrawny and short. They were fully capable of doing me bodily harm.”

The singer-and-actress - who was once locked in a bathroom by her tormentors - says ‘The Anti-Miley Club’ even challenged her to a fight, which had to be halted by the school principal.

She explained: “Three girls strutted up and stood towering over me. My stomach churned. I clutched my grilled cheese sandwich like it was the hand of my best friend. It pretty much was my best friend those days. I was done for.

“They started cussing me and telling me to get up. I sat there, frozen. I didn’t know what to do. Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore. I stood up, still a foot shorter then they were, and said, ‘What’s your problem? What did I ever do to you?’ ”

In the tome, the 16-year-old star also speaks of “the hardest day ever” - when she split from Jonas Brothers star Nick Jonas, who she refers to as Prince Charming.

Explaining why the ended their relationship, she wrote: “Deep down I know we weren’t being our best selves. And that was what I wanted - and thought I deserved - in a relationship.”

The Disney star is now dating underwear model Justin Gaston.

by:celebrity news


Enter your email address: