Enter song title:

Monday, October 30, 2006

I started to blog 6 months ago. Before, my reason for blogging is to share my experiences as a college freshman student. I was introduced to e-marketing and advertising and subsequently, I tried Adsense and Amazon. Although it was not successful because only few people are visiting my blog, still, I continued blogging and last time, I decided to create a new blog and I came up with GUrbi.blogspot.com. In just one week of experimenting, the traffic of my blog increased and hundreds of people are visiting my blog. I just want to share the things I did.


  • The first thing I did was to work on my template. A simple template with correct color combinations attracts a reader.
  • Joining forums and reading other’s blog is the next thing I did. It helped me drive visitors on my blog.
  • Search Engine Optimization also helped me increase my traffic. The issue on Yahoo Messenger Virus which I discussed on my blog drives some visitors.
  • Posting frequently or at least two to three times a day is another way on how to drive traffic to your blog.



Enter your email address: