Enter song title:

Friday, October 13, 2006

Creating Flash Animation is one of my hobbies before and it triggered me to create my own simple flash animation site. Selteco Flash Designer is (for me) the easiest flash creator because you just have to click the buttons and menus for you to be able to create your own flash animation. Even a neophyte can create flash animation using the Selteco Flash Designer in an instant. I have prepared a tutorial for creating a simple text animation.


Create Blank Animation


Add text >> Choose color >> Click OK


Right click >> Intro Animation


Enable Animation >> Select an animation >> select duration >> enable glyph animation


Hit the play icon to see the result


Save your animation by clicking File >> Export SWF File and get the code by clicking File >> Export HTML Page


Enter your email address: