Enter song title:

Sunday, October 29, 2006


I have installed the latest version of Mozilla Firefox and compared to its previous version, I can say that Mozilla has improved but there are some bugs that should be fixed. The following are my pros and cons about the Mozilla Firefox 2.0:

PROS:

  • One feature that excites me a lot is the inline spell checking. Bloggers don’t have to worry about their spelling because Mozilla Firefox is equipped with spell checker that automatically underlines misspelled words.
  • With Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you don’t have to wait for the browser to completely download a file (ex: saving a page or a picture) before using the browser again.


CONS:
  • Like the previous version, one thing I hate about Mozilla Firefox is the sticky scrollbar and sticky highlighting.
  • The border of my website doesn’t appear with the latest version of Mozilla Firefox.
  • I like the previous theme of Mozilla Firefox compared to the latest theme.
  • The tab close button should not be placed inside the tab because you can accidentally close the tab without noticing it.


Enter your email address: