Enter song title:

Sunday, May 27, 2007


For ultra-fast broadband you need the new myDSL Xperience plan 999 from PLDT. But first, you need to convince the folks. How? Ganito: Go rational - “Dad, it’s so fast I could do more homework at this time.” Go emotional - “Mommy, hirap na hirap na ‘kong magresearch, ang bagal kasi ng dialup.” Tell the truth - “Mom, dad, I really need it.” And remember: Say PLEASE!
Remember these words? Yes, it’s the PLDT MyDSL commercial. We’ve applied for plan 999 last month and it just came yesterday. I took the broadband speed test and according to the result my speed is 833.50 kbps. Now I can stay connected anytime without hassle unlike dialup. I can also publish posts in my blog and read articles anytime without worrying about my time. What’s more I can now watch my favorite shows without interruptions. By the way, I am not promoting PLDT MyDSL, I just want to share the advantages of having hi-velocity broadband internet.


Enter your email address: