Enter song title:

Friday, May 11, 2007

In my previous post I have mentioned about the Review Me Challenge of SELaplana. It inspired me to create my very own Review Exchange which aims to help my co-bloggers gain traffic and backlink. At the same time, it will also help my blog to be recognized as the leading Song Lyrics provider both local and foreign.

How to Join
1. All bloggers can join by writing a short review about my blog
2. In your post, include a link to http://gurbi.blogspot.com using the anchor text “Song Lyrics”
3. After publishing your post, inform me by sending your email to garryvictor1@yahoo.com or by submitting the contact form with the following information:
-your email address
-the URL of the review that you have posted in your blog
-the URL of your blog that you want me to review
-the tone you want me to implement in my review (negative, positive, both, etc.)
-the anchor text you want me to use in linking back to your blog

The Benefits
Aside from getting free $100.00 worth of review and gaining a backlink, joining this program can also increase your traffic by forwarding my regular visitors to your blog. If you have concerns/questions, please ask me by clicking here.


Enter your email address: