Enter song title:

Saturday, April 07, 2007


For the past months, I was doing well in Google and Yahoo! search engine ranking page. The PR button in my Site Statistics section is the evidence. Both page views and unique visitors are increasing daily as shown in my Bravenet Site Statistics above. However, my aim is to have 10,000+ page views per day and to achieve this, I have come up with a search engine challenge. Since I was doing well in Google and Yahoo! Search engine, I will use that opportunity to reach a 10,000+ page views/day target. But how? I will experiment on some phrases people often find in search engines like what Sustines E. Laplana did in his previous post entitled [Free Pinay Sex.] After my vacation in Nueva Ecija, I will post a series of topics people usually seek in the web and let’s test if the posts will rank number 1 in Google and Yahoo and see if it will drive traffic to my blog.


Enter your email address: