Enter song title:

Friday, April 13, 2007

Yes, I admit sometimes I am a wilfer. Surfing the internet, reading my favorite blogs, checking the statistics and earnings of my website, writing posts for my blog, reading my emails, browsing another blog from a mail sent to me, subscribing to another feed, and the cycle goes on and on.

Wilfing, according to [reuters.com], is short for What Was I Looking For? According to a study, Two out of three British Internet users lose significant portions of their time to irrelevant web browsing.

Jason Lloyd, from price comparison Web site moneysupermarket.com, which commissioned the research, said: "Although people log on with a purpose, they are now being offered so much choice and online distraction that many forget what they are there for, and spend hours aimlessly wilfing instead.


Enter your email address: